East Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Exhibition, which is organized by ITE Turkey, the organizer of international exhibitions held for the industries of Turkey that fuels the economy, will open the doors at TUYAP Fair Convention and Congress Center between January 31 and February 3, 2019.
All issues regarding the future of the tourism industry will be discussed at the leading tourism exhibition Emitt!
With the impact of digitalization and consumer behaviors, the issues we are talking about today are rendered as obsolete tomorrow and decision-making and investments for the future are becoming increasingly difficult for industry professionals. With the event programme which will take place simultaneously with the exhibition for four days, all questions raised with regards to the industry will be addressed with a comprehensive conference program.
The agenda of Emitt Conference program which is a meeting point for tourism industry professionals such as government bodies, associations, tour operators, travel agencies, hotels as well as airlines, accommodation facilities, transportation companies, and information technology companies to help you to stay ahead of your competitors, increase brand awareness, and maximize customer satisfaction include:
• Roadmap of Turkey for the tourism industry
• Tourism Economy
• Global trends and changing customer insights
• Hotel management
• City and destination marketing
• Markets in Focus: An examination with special attention to China
• Alternative tourism trends: Gastronomic Tourism
• Online marketing strategies
• Purchasing strategies
• Content marketing for the tourism industry
• The effectiveness of online communication channels
President of Skal International Istanbul Club, Ata Eremsoy will be the moderator of the session titled as “The New Trend: Being the Trend Itself”. The session will focus on the global trends and insights of tourists. In the “Skålite Awards” which also celebrates its 21st years anniversary, the EMITT Exhibition was granted the Skålite Award with its 23 years of experience as it was selected as one of the 20 privately-selected institutions and organizations that contributed to the tourism industry and promotion of Istanbul in the last 20 years.
Futurist Cem Kınay will be the moderator of the panel titled as “Digital Trend’s Impact On Tourism: It Is Stronger Than Ever”. Pangea Digital CEO Ferda Kertmelioğlu, Amadeus/Travel Audience Global Sales Director Sandro Cuzzolin, and Journalist and Filmmaker Elif Dağdeviren will be speakers at the panel.
At the session where we will be examining Asia and especially China market, we will be welcoming Dr. Marcus Lee, the chairman of the Association of SME Business Owners (ICIF) as the keynote speaker. Following the presentation in which we will listen to the important characteristics of the China market, an interactive workshop will be held by Destination Tourism Consultant Dr. Edward Dramberger on how to build a relationship with buyers and sales closing in order to be effective in China market.
Çağlar Erol, the CEO of Enuygun.com will be the moderator of the session covering the future strategies of digital agencies where Koray Küçükyılmaz, the General Manager of Tatilsepeti, and Orzun Tekin, the member of Otelz.com Board of Directors, will be among the panel speakers.
The founders of Gezimanya, Murat Özbilgi and Tuğçe Yılmaz, will discuss the importance of content marketing for the tourism industry and give information on ways to carry out creative campaigns using social media influencers in order to stand out in the competition.
Just like a magnet, the issues discussed in detail in Emitt Conference Program will capture the attention of the C-Level executives, sales teams, marketing departments, suppliers, guides, and HoReCa stakeholders working in different areas of the industry.
Be part of this amazing experience offered by Emitt to get inspired, enhance your knowledge, and listen to leader decision-makers, top national and international speakers, academics, press members, and speakers from the field of technology in Emitt, a well-established meeting spot for the industry members!
• EMITT, the East Mediterranean International Travel and Tourism exhibition, which is one of the top five tourism exhibitions in the world, is preparing to host thousands of participants and more than 60,000 visitors from 90 countries in the event which will take place between 31 January and 3 February.
• The exhibition will be held with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Istanbul Governorship, Metropolitan Municipality of Istanbul as well as the corporate sponsorship of Turkish Airlines and business partnership of the Turkish Hoteliers Federation supported by KOSGEB (Small and Medium Industry Development Organization) and Turkish Tourism Investors Association.
• With its 23 years of experience, the exhibition was rewarded at the "Skålite Awards" as it was selected as one of the 20 privately-selected institutions and organizations that contributed to the tourism industry and promotion of Istanbul in the last 20 years.
Emitt, which is expected to see a record-high foreign in the number of foreign visitors this year, is considered as a tourism exhibition that delivers great value for its participants and paves the way for important business collaborations.
Within the scope of “invited tour operators” program organized every year as part of the exhibition with the collaboration of “Travel Shop Turkey”, around 900 invited tour operators from more than 100 countries including Asia, Europe, Far East, and Latin America will attend the exhibition this year.